Monthly mindfulness masterclasses
*As delivered within BBC Worldwide - view case study and testimonials*
Wherever you are on your journey with mindfulness, these monthly pay-as-you-go sessions will be a safe and supportive environment to help you move to the next stage. If any of the following statements resonate, then these masterclasses are designed for you:
- You’re increasingly suffering from stress or anxiety, or struggling to find lasting peace of mind and contentment
- You’ve heard about mindfulness and are keen to understand what it is and how you can apply it to your busy life
- You're already practicing mindfulness and/or meditation, maybe through apps such as Head Space, but find it hard to stay in the moment when challenges arise
- You’re looking for insights and inspiration to take your current understanding and practice to a deeper level.
Each masterclass will be 75-minutes in length and themed on areas such as work, parenting, relationships, and stress. As well as some structured content, there will be the opportunity to learn from others' experiences and ask questions, plus the chance to enjoy guided meditations in a calm and relaxed setting.
The sessions will run on the first Wednesday of each month (8.00-9.15pm) at Deva Yoga in the heart of Chislehurst. There is limited availability for each masterclass so book now through Deva Yoga for an investment of just £20.
"I thought the masterclasses were absolutely fantastic and life changing" Kerrie, 2018
Content and outcomes
Each masterclass will be themed as follows:
- 6 Jun: Mindfulness and stress - how to move beyond anxiety
- 4 Jul: Mindful parenting - how to be fully present with your children
- 8 Aug (switched from 1 Aug): Mindfulness at work - how to thrive under pressure
- 5 Sept: Mindful relationships - how to find genuine love and connection
- 10 Oct (switched from 3 Oct): Meditation - deepening your practice
- 7 Oct: Mindfulness and inner peace - how to find lasting contentment
Audio and video footage from a recent masterclass series is below to give you a flavour of the type of material we'll cover. There is limited availability so book now to secure your place.
You can view feedback from a recent Modern Mindfulness series in Chislehurst below, and filmed testimonials above. You can also download a case study and testimonials from BBC Worldwide employees, for whom this series was delivered in 2017.