What life do you want to create?
Is the life you are currently living the one you dreamed of? Or do you know you have so much more that you want to create, experience and contribute?
Coaching creates the space through which you can transform your life. You will leave each session with a deeper understanding of your own values and purpose, clarity on where you want to go, awareness of what is holding you back, and practical tools to unleash your full potential.
My clients have transformed their careers, set up their own businesses, overcome stress, deepened their personal relationships and rediscovered their zest for life. Where do you want to go?
I have painted a picture of my clients below to help you decide if you're in the right place. You can then view a case study, my credentials and testimonials to help get a sense of the impact of my work. If you're interested in taking the next step, please get in touch to arrange a free introductory coaching session, which can then be rolled into a package if you decide I'm the coach you're looking for.
Where do you find yourself now?
Do any of the following statements resonate for you?
- You've achieved relative success in the form of status, personal wealth or possessions, only to realise this doesn't lead to lasting contentment
- You want to make a difference in the world, but don’t know what that would look like, or how to balance this with your responsibilities
- Others think you're confident and accomplished, but you secretly fear that, one day, you'll be ‘found out’
- You want to reach the next level of performance in a key area of your life
- You struggle with negative emotions, such as stress, anxiety, anger or guilt, that don't seem to be under your control
- Your mind often feels like your own worst enemy, and you're unable to switch off
- You'd love to know how to live in the moment and experience true peace of mind
- You want to become an authentic and respected leader at work, though are unsure of the steps to take
- You struggle to make big decisions, and often worry you’ve taken the wrong path
- You're currently lacking a genuine sense of purpose, meaning or fulfilment.
If any of these strike a chord, you're in the right place. I promise none of these statements will play out for you following our time together, if you're ready to engage. Please get in touch to explore how we might work together.
"A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he has to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be."
Abraham H. Maslow
Who do I work with?
My clients range from CEOs and middle-managers, to executives and entrepreneurs, to working and stay-at-home parents. Every situation, challenge and goal has its own fingerprint, but common to all is a determination to achieve transformation.
One of my clients, Sarah, was suffering from severe anxiety and panic attacks at work. She told me she'd always been an anxious person and had tried everything from therapy to Reiki healing, to no avail. She felt she was on the verge of a full breakdown. After just three sessions together she messaged me to say all anxiety had dropped away. We continued to work together over the following months to help Sarah build genuine, lasting confidence and a life that truly inspired her.
Atiq was a successful executive in the city. He was about to get married and, from the outside, everything looked great. However, on the inside he was lacking confidence at work, had lost his sense of purpose and was no longer enjoying life. We worked together to identify Atiq's core values and vision, and changed his self-limiting beliefs. We then focused on mindfulness, allowing Atiq to live fully in the moment. He is now happily married, has realigned his current job around his core values and lives a fulfilling life.
My clients are courageous, even though they may not initially believe that to be true. They are willing to open their minds to the possibility they can move beyond the limitations they've experienced until now, to create a life that truly inspires them.
Choosing the right coach is important. I suggest we have an initial conversation to identify your goals and see if we are the best fit. If we decide to work together, we can then tailor a package. If you're ready to create a truly fulfilling life, please get in touch.